Here’s a list of 5 things you should throw out right away!! These things sneak up on you and before you know it, you have a junk drawer full–GET RID OF THESE!!
- Newspapers that are more than a few days old–if you haven’t read it, you are not going to and if you did……throw it out. The same goes for magazines and junk mail.
- Packets of: ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper, soy sauce, tableware, etc. If you got it from a take out restaurant and just kept it–get rid of it, there is no telling how old that is!
- Remote controls to things you no longer use or have.
- Keys–OMG…when did I become the Keymaster? It’s amazing how many keys you collect over the years. If you have a key and you don’t know what it opens…chuck it!
- Broken, out of date or no longer used glasses. Whether sunglasses or prescription, if you don’t use it, get rid of it. I must also tell you that there are lots of charities out there that could REALLY use old prescription glasses…so if you can, please donate them.
Clean away all the clutter; all the excess that fills the void-
Fill yourself with all that matters-
Remove all that clings of the wretched past-
Cleanse yourself, your home, your soul-
Be filled with only that which is divinely Good